The old year is about to pass with many changes and difficulties. Despite a challenging year, members of the Taisei Group family in Vietnam still overcame geographical distance to get together in a cozy year-end wine party in which we share sadness, happiness, success and concerns...
THE FUTURE OF CHEMICAL INDUSTRY: GREEN CHEMISTRY
Along with current development trend, the application & employment of eco-friendly chemicals have been contributing to the orientation of chemical industry in the direction of sustainable development, bringing positive benefits to the economy, environment and human society.
Along with current development trend, the application and employment of eco-friendly chemicals have been contributing to the orientation of chemical industry in the direction of sustainable development, bringing positive benefits to the economy, environment and human society.
Green chemistry is the concept of sustainable chemical development (also called sustainable chemistry), thereby encouraging the development of product-making methods and processes that minimize the production and the use of hazardous subtances. Green chemistry helps to reduce and prevent pollution right at the moment of production.
The concept of Green Chemistry originated from the recommendations of the "Pollution Prevention" treaty adopted by the US Congress in 1990. The best way to reduce cost of pollution remediation is controlling at the source, but not handling problems upon releasing chemical toxins into the environment. Green chemistry incorporates a new approach to the synthesis, processing and use of chemicals in a way that minimizes threats to health and the environment. Green chemistry is aiming to:
- Selectively use less toxic and recoverable raw materials instead of those that are graduallydepleting.
- Use non-toxic and catalytic reagents if possible.
- Use natural processes such as biosynthesis, bio-catalysis, and chemical reactions based on biotechnology to achieve high efficiency and selectivity.
- Use solvents selectively to reduce adverse effects on the environment, replace volatile organic solvents.
- Use a molecular structure setting model, refer to the principles of toxicity and mechanism of action to minimize product toxicity while maintaining its efficacy and function.
- Application of reaction conditions to increase the selective product.
- Customise chemical reactions that require less energy (for both the equipment and the heat supply), thereby reducing the environmental impact from indiscriminate energy use.
As one of the businesses specialising in chemicals trading, JD&C always understands and desires to bring you an effective chemical solution that is safe and environmental-friendly. For that reason, we chose to establish partnership with clean chemical brands that are internationally recognized and have the same business orientation, typically Diversey Corporation of America. All of our chemicals are biodegradable and are absolutely safe for health. What we care about is not solely business, but above all, we aspire to protect and take care of everyone every day by providing a cleaning solution. All JD&C operations are customer-centric, we always develop cleaning technology and provide the right approach to delivering sustainable solutions.
JD&C believes that sanitation and safety are essential elements of life and what we are responsible for is to provide an important service that is capable of improving quality of our life day by day.
- Khanh Ngan -